Monday, January 26, 2009

All about cheap contacts

CoolWeatherStations.com Launches Dedicated La Crosse Dealership

Tue, 19 Jun 2007 00:00:01 -0700

Hover-Hoover is Here!

Mon, 26 Jan 2009 15:07:09 -0800
Welcome home… hum, it needs a name.. any suggestions? It does… look at it.. any vacuum that looks like this NEEDs a name…It’s here, it’s here.. I saw the Fed-ex driver, and flew down the stairs to greet my little lil vac! Oh it is a cutie! Tiny, lightweight.. and simply gorgeous (much more beautiful in person!). I took it out for a spin immediately, the hover feature is definitely neat, and makes it follow you faithfully. It even followed on our low-pile area rugs. The range is awesome: I was ab

I am sick again.

Mon, 26 Jan 2009 19:10:23 -0800
One week from disney land and I am sick. I have an ear infection, a sinus infection, and I feel really gross. Hopefully the doctors and the antibiotics will make me all better! I need to be better by friday cuz I cannot wait to go to disneyland with the family! There is nothing more exciting then seeing the look on the face of a little one the first time they walk through the gates of the magic kingdom. Our grandson’s first trip is on Sat and I couldn’t be more excited for that moment. He

No comments: